Domestic and International Education Information, Advice and Counselling
The services we offer to help you study in India and overseas include career counselling, profile enrichment, preparation for standardized tests such as SAT, GMAT, IELTS, university application assistance, visa assistance, student exhibitions and seminars.
If you register on our websites (www.lesliindia.com) or an App for any of our services we will collect personal information such as your name, email address, contact details, country of residence, nationality, preferred study destination, and when you intend to study.
If you enquire about study opportunities in India or abroad or we assist you with your application to study, we may also request additional information such as educational qualifications including transcripts, employment history, occupation, areas of interest and professional memberships, copies of documents as proof of identity – e.g. copies of passport, proof of citizenship or photographs, marital status and how you will fund your studies. We may also request sensitive information about you such as racial or ethnic origin (from information on your country of origin), and/or your health or medical information (if required for your visa application).
Collecting your personal information allows us to:
- assist you to pursue the opportunity to undertake studies in an education institution in India or abroad;
- provide you with relevant information on your study options;
- present you as a candidate to your preferred institutions across all education sectors, which are seeking to recruit international students who want to study in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany or any other country;
- match you to course vacancies at your preferred institution and communicate offers in principle;
- assist you to further your career after completing your studies at an overseas education institution;
- provide opportunities to participate in projects/programs as consultants/interns;
- provide opportunities to provide feedback and testimonials on your experience
- conduct research for statistical, analytical and training purposes;
- manage our internal business operations and events; and respond to your questions.
Continued Association and Retention
As an educational counselling company, Lesli Education is interested in the long- term progress and success of its students moving from classroom to career. This means we would like to stay in touch for as long as you would like to hear from us, but we will only retain your information as long as is necessary for the purpose it was given to us.
As a guide we will keep your personal information for up to 7 years after commencing your studies or your last activity with us so that we can continue to support you through your journey, unless required to retain it for legal or regulatory purposes.